These light vanilla almond Christmas cookies can really be enjoyed in any shape year round. They are quick and easy, gluten-free, and have only 4 ingredients!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3 egg white (use medium eggs)
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined. The dough should resemble the look and feel of marzipan and be firm and wet but not too sticky. See notes below.
- Divide the dough into walnut sized balls and shape each ball into crescents.
- Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes and take them out just before they start to turn golden.
- If you are using large eggs, you might have to add a little more almond flour and sugar, if the dough is too wet and sticks on you fingers.
- I would highly recommend using actual vanilla bean, vanilla extract just won’t do here.